Page 4 - Gonzaga Record 1950-59
P. 4
In the beginning . . .

As Fr Lee’s history relates, the school developed
from the purchase of two Bewley properties on what
was known as Sandford Grove. Early photos show
the familiar curve of the drive, surrounding the wide
lawn, towards the original Community House, known
as Sandford Hill, which also served as the first school

The date of these photos
has not been established,
although a note attached
to them suggests they
may date to 1938.

   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9